LINGUIST List is a free mailing list, which comes in two versions:
- LINGUIST is a full-text version of the mailing list where readers receive each LINGUIST issue as it is posted. You may receive 10 or more issues a day.
- LINGLITE is designed for people who typically read LINGUIST on the Web. It is a reduced version and readers only receive one LINGLITE issue a day. It lists the LINGUIST issues posted that day, providing the following:
- the subject of each issue
- the subject and author of each message
- the URL where you can view the issue
There are various other ways to manage your LINGUIST List subscription. For more detailed instructions, please consult the howto page.