Witness the Arctic, the newsletter from the Arctic Research Consortium of the US (ARCUS), features a story in the winter 2011 edition on LL-MAP’s ICE (Integrating Cartographic Elements) project, which focuses on creating digital maps of polar regions. Read the article here.
- Open Access Publishing: Predatory Publishers
- Presenting the New MultiTree
- Research Colloquium 2013: Discussion of Non-Human Primates and Human Language
- Research Colloquium 2013: “Formal Languages & the Chomsky-Schützenberger Hierarchy” by Zac Smith (Cornell University)
- Research Colloquium 2013: Discussion of Bird & Simons 2003 and Maxwell 2012