The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||International Congress on Cognitive Linguistics|
|Start Date:||10-Oct-2012 - 12-Oct-2012|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Tambov State University named after G.R. Derzhavin
Russian Cognitive Linguists Association
International Congress on Cognitive Linguistics
to be held in Tambov, Russia
October 10-12, 2012
Problems to be discussed:
1. Theoretical and methodological problems of cognitive linguistics.
2. Modelling links in the cognitive science. Cognitive linguistics and its links with other sciences: cognitive psychology and semiotics.
3. Problems of mental representations and mental spaces.
4. New technologies and cognitive modelling.
5. Issues of the world conceptualization and categorization.
6. Cognition and communication issues. Social cognition.
7. Cognitive aspects of discourse.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Cognitive Science; Linguistic Theories|
|Calls and Conferences main page|