The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||Workshop: Acquisition at the Interface|
|Short Title:||WAI 2012|
|Start Date:||22-Oct-2012 - 23-Oct-2012|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The Workshop Acquisition at the Interface will be held in Tromsø, Norway, at the Center for Advanced Study in Theoretical Linguistics (CASTL), University of Tromsø. The goal of this workshop is to provide an occasion for researchers, who work on acquisition of phenomena pertaining to interfaces (e.g., syntax-pragmatics, syntax-semantics, morphology-phonology, and etc.), to present their recent findings, exchange ideas and address new questions in the field.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
1. Holger Hopp, University of Mannheim, Germany
2. Aafke Hulk, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
3. Jason Rothman, University of Florida, USA & University of Ottawa, Canada
4. Elena Tkachenko, Oslo University College, Norway
5. Ianthi Tsimpli, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
|Linguistic Subfield:||Language Acquisition|
|Calls and Conferences main page|