The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||Palestinian International Conference on Information and Communication Technology|
|Short Title:||PICICT 2013|
|Location:||Gaza, Palestinian West Bank and Gaza|
|Start Date:||15-Apr-2013 - 16-Apr-2013|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Palestinian International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (PICICT 2013)
April 15-16, 2013
Faculty of Information Technology
Islamic University of Gaza
The conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, developments, applications and research results on all aspects of Information and communication Technology and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
- To be aware of and share the latest research and developmental results in Information Technology
- To discuss state of the art challenges and solutions in Information Technology
- To stimulate scientific research in Palestine and mix it with Arab and international expertise
- To gather experts inside Palestine and enhance research cooperation and establish a basis for joint research
- To study and discuss the status of IT infrastructure in Palestine and the Middle East
Organizer and Location:
PICICT 2013 is organized by the Faculty of Information Technology, the Islamic University of Gaza and will be held at: conference hall building, Islamic University of Gaza, main campus.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Computational Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|