The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||General and Specialist Translation/Interpretation: Theory, Methods, Practice|
|Start Date:||05-Apr-2013 - 05-Apr-2013|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||National Aviation University (Ukraine)
Department of English Philology and Translation
Siberian Federal University (Russian Federation)
Department of Business Foreign Language
6th International Conference
General and Specialist Translation/Interpretation: Theory, Methods, Practice
5-6 April 2013
We have a pleasure to announce the 6th International Conference ‘General and Specialist Translation/Interpretation: Theory, Methods, Practice’ to be held at the National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Several sessions will be organized around the following broad topic areas:
- Specialist translation/interpretation: topical issues and prospects
- Terminology in translation/interpretation perspective
- Sociocultural and pragmatic aspects of translation/interpretation
- Lexical, grammatical and stylistic aspects of translation/interpretation
- Translation tradition and translation theory
- Professional training of translators/interpreters
The conference languages are English, Russian and Ukrainian.
|Calls and Conferences main page|