The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||6th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics|
|Location:||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Start Date:||22-May-2014 - 24-May-2014|
|Contact:||Francisco Alonso Almeida|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The sixth edition of the International Conference on Corpus Linguistics organized by AELINCO, the Spanish Association of Corpus Linguistics is hosted this year by the Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The Conference will be held at the Edificio de Humanidades at the heart of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Gran Canaria, Spain) from 22 to 24 May 2014.
The Conference will include the following conference panels:
- Corpus design, compilation and types.
- Discourse, literary analysis and corpora.
- Corpus-based grammatical studies.
- Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography.
- Corpora, contrastive studies and translation.
- Corpus and linguistic variation.
- Corpus-based computational linguistics.
- Corpora, language acquisition and teaching.
- Special uses of corpus linguistics.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Computational Linguistics; Lexicography; Text/Corpus Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|