The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||5th International Symposium on Linguistics|
|Start Date:||27-Sep-2013 - 28-Sep-2013|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||‘Iorgu Iordan - Al. Rosetti’ Institute of Linguistics of the Romanian Academy, Bucharest has the pleasure to invite you to the 5th International Symposium on Linguistics (Bucharest, September 27-28, 2013).
The symposium continues the tradition of scientific reunions organized by ‘Iorgu Iordan - Al. Rosetti’ Institute of Linguistics and invites the national and international scientific community to debate various issues in general and Romanian linguistics.
Prof. dr. Martin Maiden, University of Oxford, Fellow of the British Academy
Prof. dr. Wolfgang Viereck, University of Bamberg
Prof. dr. John Charles Smith, University of Oxford
Prof. dr. Virginia Hill, University of New Brunswick in Saint John
Baudouin Decharneux, Université libre de Bruxelles
Registration and payment: August 1-31, 2013
Romanian participants: 150 lei
- Beneficiary: Institutul de Lingvistică „Iorgu Iordan - Al. Rosetti”
- CUI: 5300548
- IBAN RO73TREZ7055003XXX000095
- Trezoreria Sectorului 5, Bucureşti, cu menţiunea „Simpozion Lingvistică 2013”
International participants: 35 euro
- Beneficiary: Institutul de Lingvistica „Iorgu Iordan - Al. Rosetti”
- CUI: 5300548
- Cont IBAN: RO 53 RNCB 0069007683260004
- Banca Comerciala Romana S.A., Bd. Regina Elisabeta, nr. 5, sector 3 Bucharest
- SWIFT: RNCB RO BU, mentioning ‘Simpozion Lingvistica 2013’
The fee covers the symposium materials, coffee breaks and snacks. Accommodation and transport are not covered.
|Linguistic Subfield:||General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Lexicography; Pragmatics; Sociolinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|