The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||International Conference ICT for Language Learning|
|Start Date:||14-Nov-2013 - 15-Nov-2013|
|Contact:||Michele De Cesaris|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||International Conference ICT for Language Learning
The 6th edition of the ‘ICT for Language Learning’ Conference will take place in Florence, (Italy), on 14-15 November 2013.
The objective of the ICT for Language Learning conference is to promote the sharing of good practice and transnational cooperation in the field of the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to Language Learning and Teaching. The ICT for Language Learning conference will also be an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects and innovative initiatives.
The ICT for Language Learning conference focuses on the following topics:
- ICT based language teaching and learning approaches
- E-learning solutions for language teaching and learning
- Quality and innovation in language teaching and learning
- Monitoring and evaluation of language teaching and learning
- Recognition and validation of language skills
- Language teacher training
- Language learning to support international Mobility
- Language learning for specific purposes
- Studies in Second Language Acquisition
- CLIL, Content and Language Integrated Learning
- The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- The European Language Label for the promotion of quality in language learning
|Linguistic Subfield:||Language Acquisition|
|Calls and Conferences main page|