The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||1st International Conference on English Language Education: Toward Global English Horizons|
|Short Title:||Tri-ELE 2014|
|Start Date:||20-Jun-2014 - 21-Jun-2014|
|Contact:||Dr Chantarath Hongboontri|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||This 1st International Conference is a joint collaboration among three leading ELE institutes of Thailand: Institute for English Language Education, Assumption University (AU-IELE); Faculty of Liberal Arts, Mahidol University (LAMU), and Language Institute, Thammasat University (LITU). It aims to provide a platform for all ELE scholars, practitioners, and learners to explore theories, thoughts, research, and practices for professional and academic advancement.
The objectives of the conference are:
- To establish and strengthen an academic network among three leading institutes of Thailand: AU-IELE, LAMU, and LITU
- To foster global professional collaboration among English Language Education (ELE) scholars
- To provide research and publication opportunities for ELE professional potential researchers and prospective students
- To synthesise and apply research innovation in ELE
- To promote the development of ELE professionals
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Sociolinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|