The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||IV All-Ukrainian Students’ Scientific and Practical Conference|
|Start Date:||13-Mar-2014 - 14-Mar-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||We invite you to participate in the IV All-Ukrainian Students’ Scientific and Practical Conference, held by the Department of Germanic Philology of the Sumy State University on the 13-14 March 2014.
The main issues suggested for the discussion:
1. Language as a functional system in anthropocentric world picture.
2. Translation and intercultural communication
3. Discourse linguistics
4. The problems of stylistics and text linguistics
5. Methodology and methods of modern literary studie.
6. Word formation of Germanic and Slavic languages
7. The status of verbal and non-verbal elements in intralinguistic and interlinlinguistic aspects
Languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English
|Calls and Conferences main page|