|Full Title:||Corpus Technologies and Computational Methods in Contemporary Humanities|
|Location:||Nizhny Novgorod, Russia|
|Start Date:||11-Apr-2014 - 12-Apr-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The conference will take place on April, 11-12, 2014 at the Higher School of Economics – Nizhny Novgorod.
This event aims to present the results achieved in linguistic research with the use of corpus technologies, to contribute to the integration of various computational methods corpus technologies in humanities and to provide young scholars with a possibility to share their work with the scholarship community.
Problems to be discussed:
- Electronic language resources: corpora and collections of texts, electronic dictionaries and thesauruses
- Corpus technologies in research and humanitarian education
- Сorpus poetics and comparative studies
- Computational text analysis
- Corpus-based linguodidactics
Languages of the сonference: Russian, English, German
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|