|Full Title:||Language Acquisition in Different Circumstances. Workshop. Società di Linguistica Italiana|
|Short Title:||Circumstances 2014|
|Start Date:||25-Sep-2014 - 27-Sep-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
This workshop will be held in conjunction with the XLVIII Congresso Internazionale della Societa' di Linguistica Italiana.
Both theoretical and clinical linguistics have recently given much attention to the comparative study of language acquisition in different
circumstances. On the one hand, data from acquisition in different circumstances can help formulate and shape theoretical
descriptions of some aspects of the grammar which only emerge in a comparative study where critical conditions are compared; on the
other hand, the investigation of linguistic phenomena in different circumstances can help describe different linguistic profiles and
identify specific clinical markers for language disorders in different clinical populations.
The aim of this workshop is to discuss recent results from acquisition studies with typically developing monolingual children, typically
developing multilingual children, deaf children, language-impaired mono- and/or multilingual children and adults, children and adults with
autism, children with developmental dyslexia and other learning disorders.
Invited speaker: Adriana Belletti (University of Siena).
- Adriana Belletti (University of Siena)
- Cornelia Hamann (Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg)
- Antonella Sorace (University of Edinburgh)
- Ianthi Maria Tsimpli (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Laurice Tuller (Université François-Rabelais de Tours)
- Maria Teresa Guasti (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca)
- Fabrizio Arosio (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca)
Please direct any questions about the workshop to email@example.com
|Linguistic Subfield:||Language Acquisition|
|Calls and Conferences main page|