|Full Title:||Linguistics Beyond and Within 2014|
|Short Title:||LingBaW 2014|
|Start Date:||06-Nov-2014 - 07-Nov-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Building on the success of the first conference, the Institute of English Studies at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland, is organizing the 2nd meeting of Linguistics Beyond And Within – International Linguistics Conference in Lublin. The conference, to be held on 6-7 November 2014, will be hosted by the Department of Historical and Applied Linguistics, the Department of Theoretical Linguistics, and the Department of Contrastive English-Polish Studies. The language of the conference is English. This year the talks will be guided by the following leitmotif: “Challenging ideas and innovative applications”. As previously, we would like to invite scholars with innovative approaches to linguistics viewed from a range of intra- and interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Professor Pavol Štekauer (P. J. Šafárik University in Košice, Slovakia)
- Professor Jacek Witkoś (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland)
- Professor Jolanta Szpyra-Kozłowska (Maria-Curie Skłodowska University, Lublin, Poland)
- Professor Alexander Grosu (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Professor Aidan Doyle (University College Cork, Ireland)
The conference fee is 280 PLN (€75) and includes conference materials, reception, refreshments and publication of the proceedings.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|