The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||Intelligent Linguistic Technologies 2014|
|Location:||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Start Date:||21-Jul-2014 - 24-Jul-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The 10th International Workshop on Intelligent Linguistic Technologies (ILINTEC'14) will be held as part of the ICAI'14 Conference (International Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2014). The core idea of ILINTEC'14 is to bring together researchers who explore different paradigms of language and speech processing; special emphasis is laid on interaction of stochastic techniques and logical methods.
ILINTEC'14 is a unique opportunity to discuss the problems of natural language processing in immediate contact with the leading research and development teams from universities and industry engaged in information technology projects and various fields of Computer Science. The workshop is centered around but not limited to the topics given below:
- Meaning representation, semantic analysis
- Word sense disambiguation and information retrieval
- Machine translation
- Text retrieval
- Information extraction
- Applications of machine learning to speech and language processing
- Neural networks for speech and language structures recognition
- Algorithms of morphological and syntactic analysis of natural languages
- Word class and part-of speech tagging for text corpora
- Parsing with context-free grammars, unification grammars, etc.
- Lexicalized and probabilistic parsing
- Reference resolution
- Natural language generation
|Linguistic Subfield:||Computational Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|