The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||1st Iranian National Virtual Conference on ELT issues|
|Start Date:||23-Oct-2014 - 23-Oct-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||This 1st National Virtual Conference on ELT issues is aimed at sharing a platform for all researchers, practitioners, and EFL graduate students to probe into fresh theories, new research studies, and innovative practices for professional and academic advancement in Iran. It is a joint collaboration of Young Researchers and Elites Club, North Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University and the Institute of Danesh Pajouhane Zarrin Ghalam.
The primary objectives of the conference are as follows:
- Raising awareness of educators and researchers of priorities of research in ELT
- Synthesizing and applying research innovation in L2 classes
- Bridging the gap between vision and mission of ELT in Iran
- Providing research opportunities for graduate ELT students to share and discuss their ideas and experience
- Enhancing local professional collaboration among ELT stakeholders
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|