The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||3rd Doing Research in Applied Linguistics/19th English in South-East Asia Conference :|
|Short Title:||(DRAL 3/19th ESEA)|
|Start Date:||22-Jun-2017 - 24-Jun-2017|
|Contact:||Richard Watson Todd|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The goal of the DRAL 3/ESEA 2017 International Conference is to share and learn about a variety of aspects of doing research in applied linguistics and the uses of English in ASEAN.
Great opportunity for international Networking and Collaborations.
Topics for DRAL 3/19th ESEA:
- Purposes and uses of research in applied linguistics
- SE Asian varieties of English
- Research paradigms and their applications
- The role of English in education
- Issues in data collection and analysis
- English in occupational genres
- Experiences of research and development as a researcher
- English in the new technologies
- Research into varieties of English
- Language and culture
- Research in the SE Asian context
- Critical approaches in analysing English
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|