|Full Title:||International Conference on Iranian Linguistics|
|Start Date:||28-Aug-2017 - 30-Aug-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||We are pleased to invite you to the Seventh International Conference on Iranian Linguistics, jointly organized by the Lomonosov Moscow State University and the Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The ICIL conferences aim to bring together linguists and philologists of different theoretical backgrounds working on Iranian languages. There are thus only plenary sessions during the conferences in order to allow participants to attend all presentations.
The ICIL organisers have also published peer-reviewed collections of articles emerging from the conferences, which underline the approach of integrating the various disciplines.
- Joy I. Edelman (Institute of Linguistics RAS / Russia)
- Geoffrey Haig (University of Bamberg / Germany)
- Vladimir Ivanov (Institute of Asian and African Studies, Lomonosov Moscow State University / Russia)
- Oleg Belyaev (Lomonosov Moscow State University / Russia)
- Arseniy Vydrin (Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS / Russia)
- Xenia Semionova (Lomonosov Moscow State University / Russia)
|Linguistic Subfield:||General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Language Documentation; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics|
|Subject Language Family:||Iranian|
|Calls and Conferences main page|