|Location:||Rarotonga, Cook Islands|
|Start Date:||28-Aug-2017 - 29-Aug-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||AustraLex was founded in 1990, as a companion association to EURALEX. It is committed to the development of lexicography in all languages of the Australasian region.
AustraLex's interests include:
- Dictionaries of all kinds (monolingual, bilingual, and multilingual, general and specialist, in book and online)
- The theory of lexicography
- The history of lexicography
- The practice of dictionary-making
- Dictionary use
- Terminology and terminography
- Corpus lexicography
- Computational lexicography and dictionaries for natural language processing
The topic of this year's AustraLex conference is: Intersections between oral narratives, traditions, lexicography and new media.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Anthropological Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Documentation; Lexicography; Sociolinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|