|Full Title:||Art of Communication|
|Start Date:||24-Mar-2017 - 25-Mar-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Nowadays, the English language has become the world’s universal language. It is the most used language in international business, science, medicine, trade and cultural relations. Any linguistic discussions or debates involve the issue of the language change. It is generally known that languages develop rapidly nowadays, due to a variety of reasons, both internal and external. The observation of a language inside the society might also reveal origins and outcomes of its organization. Social, political, economic and cultural extra-linguistic factors, reflected in the language, add significantly to the national identity of any society. They play a significant role in perception of local traditions and communicators.
Conference panels will be related, but not limited, to:
- Semiotics (literary studies, discourse analysis, text linguistics, and philosophy of language)
- Language documentation (sociolinguistics, anthropological linguistics, and linguistic anthropology)
- Translation (including computational linguistics)
- Biolinguistics (biology and evolution of language)
- Clinical linguistics (curing communication disorders)
- Forensic linguistics
The conference will bring together scholars from different fields including philosophy, psychology, sociology, anthropology, history, literature, linguistics, architecture, geography and others.
The language of the conference is English.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Discourse Analysis; Language Documentation; Psycholinguistics; Forensic Linguistics; Translation|
|Calls and Conferences main page|