|Full Title:||Cognitive Modeling and Computational Linguistics 2017 - EACL workshop|
|Short Title:||CMCL 2017|
|Start Date:||03-Apr-2017 - 03-Apr-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||This workshop provides a venue for work in computational psycholinguistics: the computational and mathematical modeling of linguistic generalization, development, and processing. We invite contributions that apply methods from computational linguistics to problems in the cognitive modeling of any and all natural language-related abilities. The 2017 workshop follows in the tradition of earlier CMCL meetings at ACL 2010, ACL 2011, NAACL-HLT 2012, ACL 2013, ACL 2014, and NAACL 2015.
We are pleased to welcome Raquel Fernández from the University of Amsterdam and Anders Søgaard from the University of Copenhagen as CMCL invited speakers in 2017.
- Ted Gibson, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Tal Linzen, LSCP & IJN, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris
- Asad Sayeed, Cluster of Excellence ''Multimodal Computing and Interaction'', Univ ersität des Saarlandes
- William Schuler, Department of Linguistics, The Ohio State University
- Marten van Schijndel, Department of Linguistics, The Ohio State University
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences
The Ohio State University Center for Cognitive and Brain Sciences
The Ohio State University Department of Linguistics
|Linguistic Subfield:||Cognitive Science; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Psycholinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|