|Full Title:||Language, Literature and Technology: 6th International Conference on Language and Literary Studies|
|Start Date:||19-May-2017 - 20-May-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The Faculty of Foreign Languages (Alfa BK University in Belgrade) is glad to announce its Sixth International Conference on Language and Literary Studies, which will be held on 19–20 May, 2017.
For the sixth issue of our annual conference, we hope to gather scholars, teachers and professionals whose scientific research focuses on the study of Language, Literature and Technology.
Within the scope of this topic and with your presence and collaboration, we shall attempt to address and analyze from various perspectives issues such as:
- Impact of technology on changes in communication paradigms
- Importance and impact of technology in corpus and cognitive linguistics, sociolinguistics and other areas of the science of language
- Application of digital technologies in teaching language and literature
- Technology and literature
- Development of new technologies in the field of translation and publishing
- Application of new technologies in scientific research practice
Conference fee is 50 EUR.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Ling & Literature; Text/Corpus Linguistics; Translation|
|Calls and Conferences main page|