The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||13th Canadian Teaching Chinese as a Second Language Symposium|
|Short Title:||Canadian TCSL Symposium|
|Location:||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Start Date:||30-Apr-2017 - 30-Apr-2017|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The 2017 Canadian Teaching Chinese as a Second Language Symposium, held in Vancouver on April 30, 2017 provides a platform for Chinese teaching educators to share their teaching pedagogies and research findings. The abstract submission deadline is Monday February 13th. Please see the call for papers and the registration form in the attachments and forward the email to those who might be interested. We wish to see you in beautiful Vancouver soon.
The Conference theme this year is ''New Vision and New Inspiration for TCSL''.
Membership Dues: $30
Student and Retiree Membership Dues: $20
Early bird (before March 29, 2017):
Student and retiree members: $25
Non-members student and retiree: $70
Regular and onsite (after March 29, 2017):
Student and retiree members: $45
Non-members student and retiree: $90
1. All fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
2. The registration fee includes lunch and dinner on April 30th, and tea/coffee during the break time.
3. Those who would like to have a presentation MUST register before March 29th to ensure a spot on the symposium schedule.
4. It is strongly recommended that all participants join or renew their memberships along with registration since membership dues plus the cost of registration provides a better value than the nonmember rate.
5. Take advantage of a discounted rate to participate in the workshops and symposium by making all your payments together for $80 before March 29th. Separate payments will be more.
There is also a pre-conference workshop session on the afternoon of April 29.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics|
|Subject Language:||Chinese, Mandarin|
|Calls and Conferences main page|