|Full Title:||4th International Conference on Samoyedology|
|Start Date:||03-Oct-2012 - 05-Oct-2012|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||4th International Conference on Samoyedology
3-5 October, 2012
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Synchronic and diachronic research on all grammatical levels concerning Samoyedic languages;
- Problems of bi-/multilingualism and language policy regarding the Samoyedic languages;
- Research on contact linguistics, areality and/or typology including one or several Samoyedic languages.
Different round table discussions shall deal with certain aspects of Samoyedic studies:
- The history of the Samoyedic languages and of Samoyedic studies? This round table discussion is devoted to the memory of E. A. Helimski;
- Documenting and archiving Samoyedic languages? Achievements, tasks and open questions;
- Results and perspectives of the lexicography of the Uralic languages.
|Linguistic Subfield:||Historical Linguistics; Language Documentation; Lexicography; Sociolinguistics; Typology|
|Calls and Conferences main page|