International Conference on Languages of Far East, Southeast Asia and West Africa
|Recent Call for Papers|
|Call Deadline: 01-Jul-2016|
Call for Papers:
Papers should be received electronically by 1 July 2016 at [email protected] and be no longer than 3-10 pages of A4 size, including data and references (if any) and must be submitted as MS WORD documents, Times New Roman, 14pt Font, Page margins: left 30 mm, right 15 mm, top and bottom 20 mm; line spacing -1,5.
Working languages Russian and English.
The papers will be peer-refereed, but the author is responsible for the content of the paper.
Fee for the Conference participation (including a book of proceedings to be published prior to the conference) will be 130 Rub per page plus 100 Rub for posting. Each additional copy of the book is charged separately - 200 Rub.
The e-mail message sent by 1 July 2016 must include:
- Application for the participation in the conference (full author's name/s, Academic Degree, position, affiliation, e-mail and home address, phone number, title of the paper)
- Fee for the Conference participation (see above) will be accepted at Registration Desk on the day of the conference opening
Guidelines for the Papers:
- Initials and names of the participants (aligned right), with affiliation, and city (beneath)
- Title of the paper (Bold Font)
- Short resume (5-6 lines) in English
- Text of the paper
- References should be in round brackets: names of the authors without their initials, year of publication, e.g. (Wolf - 1986)
- List of references (not exceeding 5 6 positions):
Aitchison, J. Words in the Mind. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1994. – 99 p
Tables should be in MS Word.