The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair
Conference URL: http://www.bilingualpeople.de/get_ticket?ad=naturalde
Make a date in your diary to visit The Bilingual People - Language Recruitment Fair, at the Marriott Hotel in Berlin on the 8th September!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment. There is a huge demand for multilingual professionals in Germany and this event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region and across Europe Face to Face
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Berlin and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a 'must-see' event!!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
Top Language Jobs
Van Caem Klerks Group
There will also be International Recruitment Agencies which will be looking to recruit language speakers all throughout Europe, such as:
CPL Language Recruitment
Reasons why you should attend:
- The fair showcases National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills, both for positions in Germany, and also throughout Europe.
- There will be a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
- You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
- Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
- Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
Tickets for this event are Free. To claim your Free Ticket for this event please visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair will be held from 08-Sep-2012 to 08-Sep-2012.
Abstract Submission Information:
Abstracts can be submitted from 15-Aug-2012 until 07-Sep-2012.