Conferences Area Index
|The LINGUIST List offers a variety of resources for linguistic conferences. All are FREE to conference organizers.|
|Call/Confs||Announce your conference or find conferences relevant to your interests through our Calls & Conferences facility.|
|EasyAbs||Coordinate abstract submission and reviews through our Easy Abstracts (EasyAbs) facility.|
|View or submit information on summer schools or training courses relevant to linguistics.|
|Click below to learn more!|
LINGUIST List provides the primary Calls and Conferences registry for linguistics, with an annual posting of approximately 2000 announcements per year. Each call and conference submitted to LINGUIST List is sent out to our listserv subscribers for increased visibility.
Easy Abs is an abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers process abstracts online.
- Accept abstracts online in .pdf, .txt, .doc, and .odt formats
- Assign abstracts to multiple reviewers
- Rate and comment on abstracts using a secure login (designated reviewers only)
- Notify submitters of acceptance/rejection
- All this and more at our EasyAbs area