2014 International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching
Conference URL: http://alltntust.wix.com/2014allt
A: Language Acquisition, Teaching and Learning
1. Second language acquisition
2. Second/Foreign language teaching and learning
3. Language education and teacher development
4. Educational technology and language learning
5. Reading, writing, and literacy
6. Language program evaluation
7. Language testing and assessment
8. Independent/Autonomous learning
B. Language in Society
2. Multilingualism and multiculturalism
3. Language policy and planning
4. Intercultural communication
5. Language, culture and socialization
6. English as a lingua franca and World Englishes
7. Language development, impairment, attrition, and loss
C. Language in the Professions
1. English for specific purposes
2. Professional English and communication
3. Discourse analysis and workplace Communication
4. Corpus linguistics
5. Translating and interpreting
6. Translation and corpus design
■ The conference invites abstracts of no more than 350 words in English.
■ All abstracts should be submitted via the online submission system.
■ The submitted abstracts should comply with APA style and include the title and 3 to 4 keywords.
■ The abstracts will be blind-reviewed.
■ Abstract due: October 30, 2013
■ Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2013
■ Conference date: April 17-19, 2014
■ Full paper deadline: June 15, 2014 (Manuscripts will be peer-reviewed, and if accepted, will be published in a Special Issue in the Studies in English Language and Literature)
The 2014 International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching will be held from 17-Apr-2014 to 19-Apr-2014.
Abstract Submission Information:
Abstracts can be submitted from 23-Aug-2013 until 30-Oct-2013.