Conferences Area Index
|The LINGUIST List offers a variety of resources for linguistic conferences. All are FREE to conference organizers.|
|Call/Confs||Announce your conference or find conferences relevant to your interests through our Calls & Conferences facility.|
|EasyAbs||Coordinate abstract submission and reviews through our Easy Abstracts (EasyAbs) facility.|
|EasyReg||Set up your conference registration site and allow users to register for the conference online (not accepting new conferences at this time).|
|View or submit information on summer schools or training courses relevant to linguistics.|
|Click below to learn more!|
LINGUIST List provides the primary Calls and Conferences registry for linguistics, with an annual posting of approximately 2000 announcements per year. Each call and conference submitted to LINGUIST List is sent out to our listserv subscribers for increased visibility.
Easy Abs is an abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers process abstracts online.
- Accept abstracts online in .pdf, .txt, .doc, and .odt formats
- Assign abstracts to multiple reviewers
- Rate and comment on abstracts using a secure login (designated reviewers only)
- Notify submitters of acceptance/rejection
- All this and more at our EasyAbs area
EasyReg is a registration facility designed to help conference organizers manage all conference registration information and payment.
- Allow conference participants to register and pay online (Mastercard and VISA only).
- Create an individualized registration form, with custom fields and your conference's colors and logo.
- Collect and search all registration and payment information online
- No obligation: set up a site for free. When the site is used, EasyReg will deduct a small fee from each credit card payment.
- All this and more at our EasyReg site