Donated Prizes by Publishers
- 20% discount on all their book titles to every donor!
- 1 One year subscription (individual, print) to Annual of Afroasiatic Languages and Linguistics
- 1 One year subscription (individual, print) to International Review of Pragmatics
- 1 One year subscription (individual, print) to Language Dynamics and Change
Cambridge Scholars Publishing
- Up to 3 titles published in the area of linguistics - view list of titles: http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/subject-Linguistics.htm
- Macaulay, Monica, Surviving Linguistics: A Guide for Graduate Students, Second Edition
- Ewald, Jennifer D. and Edstrom, Anne (Eds), El español a través de la lingüística: Preguntas y respuestas
- Boucher, Paul (Ed), Many Morphologies (2002)
- 5 personal one-year online subscriptions to the Elsevier linguistics journal of the winner's choice from the Elsevier Journal list.
Georgetown University Press
- 1 copy of Telling Stories: Language, Narrative, and Social Life, edited by Deborah Schiffrin, Anna De Fina, and Anastasia Nylund (9781589016293)
- 1 copy of Implicit and Explicit Language Learning: Conditions, Processes, and Knowledge in SLA and Bilingualism (9781589017290)
- 1 copy of Teaching Spanish Grammar with Pictures: How to Use William Bull's Visual Grammar of Spanish (9781589017030) DVD
- 5 one–year subscriptions to any of our 40+ linguistics journals. You can see the list at: http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_series_list.cgi?t=j
- Free access to their Human Language Technologies online book series for one year to those who donate $150 or more!
- 1 copy of Sociocultural Theory in Second Language Education by Merrill Swain et al
- 2 copies of the new 5th edition of Foundations of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism by Colin Baker
- 1 copy of a title from its linguistics publications - COMING SOON!