- Aristar-Dry, Helen. Forthcoming. Preserving Digital Language Materials: Some Considerations for Community Initiatives. In Language and Poverty (eds. Wayne Harbert, Sally McConnell-Ginet, and Amanda Lynn Miller). Multilingual Matters.
- Aristar-Dry, Helen, Jessica Boynton, and Steve Moran. Forthcoming. The E-MELD School of Best Practice: A Community-Driven Resource. In Endangered Languages and Their Documentation (eds. Lenore Grenoble and Louanna Furbee). Benjamins.
- Boynton, Jessica, Steve Moran, Anthony Aristar, and Helen Aristar-Dry. 2006. Creating Lasting Language Resources: E-MELD and the School of Best Practice: an Ongoing Community Effort. In Sustainable Data from Digital Fieldwork. Proceedings of the Conference held at the University of Sydney, 4-6 December 2006 (eds. Linda Barwick and Nicholas Thieberger). Sydney: Sydney University Press. pp. 99-124. (Available online at the Sydney e-Scholarship Repository.)
- Aristar, Anthony. 2002. Managing LINGUIST Codes for Ancient and Constructed Languages. OLAC Working Group on Language Codes.
- Aristar, Anthony, Michael Appleby and Gayathri Sriram. 2002. Searching and Language Classification. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Resources and Tools in Field Linguistics. Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain.
The ILIT co-directors. staff, and student crew members, as well as co-Principal Investigators on various ILIT grants, have published important studies on the application of language technologies to linguistic data and on endangered language documentation. Several of these were written as part of the annual E-MELD School of Best Practice workshops held between 2001 and 2007.