LINGUIST List 16.666
Mon Mar 07 2005
Calls: Applied Linguistics
Editor for this issue: Sadie Williams <sadielinguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in the text. To post to LINGUIST, use our convenient web form at http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html.
Message 1: APAMALL Journal
From: Inseok Kim <journalallbest.org>
Subject: APAMALL Journal
Full Title: APAMALL Journal
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics
Subject Language(s): None ()
Language Family(ies): English
Call Deadline: 31-May-2005
1. All papers submitted to the Asian-Pacific Association for Multimedia Assisted
Language Learning (APAMALL) should be original, neither having been previously
published nor being considered elsewhere at the time of submission.
2. The language of the APAMALL Journal will be English only.
3. Authors should be aware that the manuscript may be modified by the editorial
staff to improve the readability of an article.
4. All submissions will be reviewed by three referees.
5. APAMALL Journal is to be published annually.
6. Authors should be members of APAMALL if they wish to publish their paper with
the APAMALL journal. The Membership application can be downloaded from:
Those who are not members should send membership dues of at least US$50 with
their completed application form.
7. Papers should be submitted to Stephen Ohlander, National Kaohsiung Normal
University, at P.O. Box 30-14, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 802. Dr. Ohlander's
e-mail address for this purpose is journalallbest.org.
1. Papers should not exceed 10,000 words and should be preceded by an abstract
of less than 500 words. The title, the name(s) and full mailing address(es) of
the author(s), including e-mail addresses, should appear on the first page of
2. Papers are to be sent to Dr. Ohlander by an mail, together with all relevant
files. Graphics and screen dumps must be of sufficiently good quality to be
reproduced in a reduced format. Please indicate which graphics package is being
used to produce them. Text should be written only in an MS DOC format.
3. Text should be left-aligned only, double spaced throughout, with wide margins
on A4 paper, using one side of the page only. Sheets should be numbered
consecutively. Font size should be 12 (Times New Roman Character Set).
4. It is the responsibility of authors to provide, if necessary, written
permission for the reproduction of any graphic or screen-shots included with the
5. APAMALL Style Sheet can be downloaded from http://apamall.org
Editorial Board Members
Dr. Stephen Ohlander (Kaoshiung Normal University, Taiwan)
Dr. In-Seok Kim (Dongduk Women's University, Korea)
Editorial Board Members
Dr. Barry Natusch (Nihon University, Japan)
Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith (California State University at Sacramento, Professor
Dr. John de Jong (Educational Testing Services, Netherlands)
Dr. Zhizhong Yang (Nanking Univerity, China)
Dr. Lian Aik Wong (National University of Singapore)
Dr. Yasushi Sato (Kyoto University)
Dr. Inn-Chull Choi (Korea University, Korea)
Respond to list|Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue