LINGUIST List 16.984
Thu Mar 31 2005
Jobs: Spanish/Applied Ling: Senior Consultant, Colorado
Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessalinguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List strongly encourages employers to use non-discriminatory standards in hiring policy. In particular we urge that employers do not discriminate on the grounds of race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. However, we have no means of enforcing these standards.
Job seekers should pay special attention to language in ads regarding employment requirements and are encouraged to consult our international employment page at http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set up so that people can report on the employment standards of various countries.
To post to LINGUIST, use our convenient web form at http://linguistlist.org/posttolinguist.html
Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Senior Consultant, Productivity Partners Inc., CO, USA
Message 1: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Senior Consultant, Productivity Partners Inc., CO, USA
From: Krastel <infoproductivitypartnersinc.com>
Subject: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Senior Consultant, Productivity Partners Inc., CO, USA
Fund Drive 2005 is now on!
Visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html to donate now!
University or Organization: Productivity Partners Inc. (PPI)
Department: Research and Development
Job Rank: Senior Consultant
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, Hispanic Culture
Required Language: Spanish (SPN) & Romance
The Senior Consultant will be a member of Productivity Partners, (PPI)
consulting practice and will be responsible for implementing our i-CAT
methodology. The consultant will initially conduct in-person interviews
with our clients, on site as well as contribute to the rollout of proposed
solutions for our clients. He/She will be trained in all procedures for
data collection, analysis, and interpretation and will contribute to the
content development for our customized plans for integrating culturally
diverse workforces. Participate in team meetings.
The Senior Consultant will provide leadership to one or more consultants in
the administration of PPI's i-CAT Methodology. He/She will be responsible
for conducting on-site interviews with executives and members of
culturally-diverse workforces. Other responsibilities include: data
collection, management and analysis. The administration, interpretation,
and report of findings of instruments to create customized plans for
integrating culturally-diverse workforces.
- MBA or Masters with 5 -10 years experience / Doctorate preferred
- Candidates must be able to read, write and speak fluently in both Spanish
- Deep understanding of both Hispanic and US cultures
- Ability to give presentations to groups in either language
- Experience in instructional design, documentation and delivery of training
- Knowledge of interviewing protocols, administering assessments, analyzing data
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking abilities to administer instruments
and record responses
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- International experience is strongly desired
- Experience working with global companies
- Experience leading, coaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience consulting in fields of Education and Linguistics
- Experience working in teams
- Experience with SPSS, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
Address for Applications:
Dr. Teresa Krastel
600 17th Street, Suite 2800 South
Denver, CO 80202
United States of America
Application Deadline: 22-Apr-2005
This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.
Respond to list|Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue