LINGUIST List 17.1634|
Tue May 30 2006
Calls: Applied Ling/Brno, Czech Republic
Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in the text. To post to LINGUIST, use our convenient web form at http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html.
Languages for Specific Purposes in Higher Education - Searching for Common Solutions
Message 1: Languages for Specific Purposes in Higher Education - Searching for Common Solutions
From: Dita galova < fme.vutbr.cz">galova fme.vutbr.cz>
Subject: Languages for Specific Purposes in Higher Education - Searching for Common Solutions
Full Title: Languages for Specific Purposes in Higher Education - Searching for Common Solutions
Date: 24-Nov-2006 - 25-Nov-2006
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Contact Person: Dita Galova
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.kj.fme.vutbr.cz/lsp/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Call Deadline: 30-May-2006
International conference intended to offer a forum to present main issues and show possible solutions in teaching languages in higher education.
- Teaching Languages for Specific Purposes: identifying problems and offering possible solutions, curricula, teaching objectives, content language integrated learning
- principles, pluses and minuses, sharing experience;
- Testing Languages in Higher Education: identifying problems and offering solutions, purposes, methods;
- European Language Portfolio: methods of application, results, pros and cons;
- ICT in Language Teaching in Higher Education: benefits, pitfalls, effects of different factors and approaches of the participants.
Official language: English
Submission: Registration form and abstract shall be submitted on-line, paper shall be sent electronically in the required format to the required addresses (see details on www.kj.fme.vutbr.cz/lsp/).
Deadline for registration (30.5.) may be adapted on request till 30.6. which is the deadline for sending contributions.
Respond to list|Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Please report any bad links or misclassified data
LINGUIST Homepage | Read
LINGUIST | Contact us
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.