I would like to recommend a web site, http://www.wikicfp.com, which could help you to organize and share 'Call for Papers' in linguistics.
What's special with widicfp.com ?
- You can have your own customized CFP list.
- It is extremely easy to build your CFP list. Once a person types in the CFP information, all others could copy this CFP into their lists by just a click. You can even copy the whole CFP list from others.
- You can browser your list by sorting on different fields.
- You can build a watch list of your favorite CFP lists, so that you can always get updated.
- There are many other useful features.
We sincerely hope this free academic service will provide an infrastructure to improve communication within colleagues in the linguistic community, just like what LINGUIST List has been providing for us.