Date: 30-Oct-2009 From: LINGUIST List <pubslinguistlist.org> Subject: New Issue: Wiley-Blackwell Language & Linguistics Compass Discussion Forum E-mail this message to a friend
The latest issue of the Wiley-Blackwell Language & Linguistics Compass Discussion Forum is now available on The LINGUIST List. This feature allows you to read the full text of selected articles for free online. After reading, you can post a comment on the article's discussion page, or read what others have said. This is a wonderful opportunity to read newly published linguistics articles and engage in a discussion of the ideas.
The new featured articles in this issue are:
- Issues in Salish Syntax and Semantics by Henry Davis and Lisa Matthewson
- Neuroimaging of Language: Why Hasn't a Clearer Picture Emerged? by Evelina Fedorenko and Nancy Kanwisher
- Phonetic differences between male and female speech by Adrian P. Simpson
- Language Acquisition in Creolization and, Thus, Language Change: Some Cartesian- Uniformitarian Boundary Conditions by Michel DeGraff
- Noun Incorporation: Essentials and Extensions by Diane Massam