LINGUIST List 21.236|
Thu Jan 14 2010
Calls: Computational Ling/Text&Corpus Ling/Linguamática (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Susanne Vejdemo
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
Message 1: Linguamática
From: Xavier Gomez Guinovart <xgguvigo.es>
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Linguamática
Linguistic Field(s): Asturian;Catalan-Valencian-Balear;Computational Linguistics;Galician;Miranda do Douro;Portuguese;Spanish;Text/Corpus Linguistics
Call Deadline: 31-Mar-2010
Linguamática, Journal of Automatic Processing of Iberian Languages (ISSN
1647-0818), is open for reception of articles for the third issue, which
will be published in May 2010.
Papers will be published in electronic form and freely available online
under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Topics of interest:
* Computational morphology, syntax and semantics
* Machine translation and computer-assisted translation
* Computational terminology and lexicography
* Speech analysis and synthesis
* Information extraction
* Question answering systems
* Corpus linguistics
* Digital libraries
* Evaluation of natural language processing systems
* Public or cooperative linguistic tools and resources
* Linguistic services on the Internet
* Ontologies and knowledge representation
* Statistical methods in natural language processing
* Computer-assisted language learning
Notes for Contributors:
Authors should send the originals in electronic format as a PDF file
through the Linguamática site (http://www.linguamatica.com/). Submissions
should not exceed 20 pages and must include authors identification.
Equally, reviewers will sign their comments.
Submissions should be written in one of the main languages of the Iberian
Peninsula (Portuguese, Galician, Spanish or Catalan), or in English.
Authors able to write in one of the Iberian languages are encouraged to do
so. Articles written in English will only be published in the case that
none of the authors is competent in any of the Journal's preferred
languages (Portuguese, Galician, Spanish and Catalan) and provided that the
editors consider the article to be relevant to the Journal.
Make sure the submitted file follows the formatting rules of the Journal.
Check the LaTeX, Microsoft Word or OpenOffice templates at the Linguamática
* Deadline for submitting papers: 31 March 2010
* Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2010
* Deadline for submitting the final version: 30 April 2010
* Publication date: 15 May de 2010
For more information please e-mail: editoreslinguamatica.com
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Please report any bad links or misclassified data
LINGUIST Homepage | Read
LINGUIST | Contact us
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.