Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
The presentations by didactics experts from three Finnish universities
include the following topics:
- The Need to Update Higher Education Language Teaching
- Integrating Content and Language Teaching on Different Levels of
Education - the Finnish experience
- The Pedagogy of Teaching Content through a Foreign Language
- Collaboration between the Content Teacher and the Language Teacher
- The Challenge of Teaching and Studying in a Foreign Language
A research workshop is also offered in the program (17.3), where
participants can present their current research projects.
The seminar is part of a European Union- funded project (related to
competence based curriculum reform) and therefore there will be no
conference fee. The event is a continuation to our international event
from 2007 called 'Foreign Language Medium Instruction in Tertiary Education'
(http://www.puv.fi/en/events/flmseminar2007) which resulted in a publication. Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue