From: Karina Molsing <karinaveronica21yahoo.com>
Subject: I International Seminar on Language Acquisition
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: I International Seminar on Language Acquisition
Short Title: I SIAL
Date: 16-Nov-2011 - 18-Nov-2011
Location: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Contact Person: Karina Molsing
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
Call Deadline: 31-Jul-2011
We are pleased to announce I SIAL - Seminário Internacional de Aquisição da Linguagem (I International Seminar on Language Acquisition)
Place: Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS), Porto Alegre, Brazil
Date: November 16 to 18, 2011
- Jubin Abutalebi, PhD - Vita Salute San Raffaele University (Itália)
- Michael Ullman, PhD - Georgetown University (EUA)
- Gabriele Kasper, PhD - University of Hawaii (EUA)
- Mehmed Yavas, PhD - Florida International University (EUA)
- Prof. Dr. Ana Ruth Moresco - UFPEL
- Prof. Dr. Aniela Improta França - UFRJ
- Prof. Dr. Viviane Heberle - UFSC
- Prof. Dr. Lêda M. B. Tomitch - UFSC
- Prof. Dr. Lodenir Becker Karnopp - UFRGS
- Prof. Dr. Luciene Simões - UFRGS
- Prof. Dr. Margarete Schlatter - UFRGS
- Prof. Dr. Matilde Scaramucci - UNICAMP
- Prof. Dr. Ronice Müller de Quadros - UFSC
- Prof. Dr. Thais Cristofaro Silva - UFMG
- Prof. Dr. Vilson Leffa - UCPel
Prof. Dr. Cristina Lopes Perna
Prof. Dr. Lilian Cristine Scherer
Dr. Karina Veronica Molsing
Call for Papers:
Deadline for call for papers: July 31, 2011 (individual and/or roundtable presentations)
Spaces are limited.
More information will be provided on the event site to be launched soon.
This Year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $67,000. This money will go to help
keep the List running by supporting all of our Student Editors for the coming year.
See below for donation instructions, and don't forget to check out Fund
Drive 2011 site!
There are many ways to donate to LINGUIST!
You can donate right now using our secure credit card form at
Alternatively you can also pledge right now and pay later. To do so, go to:
For all information on donating and pledging, including information on how to
donate by check, money order, or wire transfer, please visit:
The LINGUIST List is under the umbrella of Eastern Michigan University and as
such can receive donations through the EMU Foundation, which is a registered
501(c) Non Profit organization. Our Federal Tax number is 38-6005986. These
donations can be offset against your federal and sometimes your state tax return
(U.S. tax payers only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.
Many companies also offer a gift matching program, such that they will match
any gift you make to a non-profit organization. Normally this entails your
contacting your human resources department and sending us a form that the
EMU Foundation fills in and returns to your employer. This is generally a simple
administrative procedure that doubles the value of your gift to LINGUIST, without
costing you an extra penny. Please take a moment to check if your company
operates such a program.
Thank you very much for your support of LINGUIST!
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue