LINGUIST List 22.4633|
Sun Nov 20 2011
Calls: Phonology, Syntax, Typology/Peru
Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee
New! Visit LL's Multitree project for over 1000 trees dynamically generated from scholarly hypotheses about language relationships:
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Roberto Zariquiey ,
Message 1: Amazonicas 4
From: Roberto Zariquiey <rzariquieypucp.edu.pe>
Subject: Amazonicas 4
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Amazonicas 4
Date: 24-Apr-2012 - 27-Apr-2012
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact Person: Roberto Zariquiey
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://coloquio.pucp.edu.pe/amazonicas/presentacion/
Linguistic Field(s): Phonology; Syntax; Typology
Call Deadline: 15-Dec-2011
La Estructura de las Lenguas Amazónicas: Fonología y Sintaxis
The Structure of Amazonian Languages: Phonology & Syntax
Auditorio de Humanidades, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - Lima
Temas Propuestos Para Esta Cuarta Versión/Focus Topics of this Meeting:
1. Sintaxis Interna del Sintagma Nominal en las Lenguas Amazónicas/Internal Syntax of the Noun Phrase in Amazonian Languages (Responsable/Coordinator: Francesc Queixalós: qxlsvjf.cnrs.fr)
2. Armonía Segmental en Lenguas Amazónicas/Segmental Harmony in Amazonian Languages (Responsables/Coordinators: Elsa Gomez-Imbert, gomezimbuniv-tlse2.fr y; Heriberto Avelino, heriberto_avelinoeva.mpg.de)
3. Pano-takana: Morfosintaxis Sincrónica y Diacrónica/Pano-Takanan: Synchronic and Diachronic Morphosyntax (Responsables/Coordinators: Antoine Guillaume, Antoine.Guillaumeish-lyon.cnrs.fr y; Pilar Valenzuela: valenzuelachapman.edu)
No ponentes/Non-presenters: US$75
Estudiantes (no ponentes)/Students (non-presenters): US$35
Información sobre posibilidades de alojamiento en Lima será ofrecida próximamente.
City and hotel information will be provided shortly.
2nd Call for Papers:
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
The following rules apply to all submitted abstracts:
- They must be written in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French.
- The maximum is 500 words.
- They must be submitted as a word document.
- The paper submission will be handled via e-mail.
The page layout should conform to the following rules. By far the easiest way to meet these requirements is to use this template. If for some reason you cannot use the template, please follow these rules as carefully as possible:
- The abstract book will be printed in A4 paper format. The layout is designed so that, when printed in US Letter format, files include all material but the margins are not symmetrical. Your submission must be in A4 format.
- Left margins are 20 mm. Text width is 170 mm. Right margins will depend on the size of the paper
- Top margins 30 mm on the first page to the title top, 25 mm on the second page. Text height (without headers and footers) is 235 mm. Bottom margins will depend on the size of the paper.
- Page numbers will be added electronically to the document later. Please do not add page numbers and please do not make any footers or headers!
- Times or Times New Roman font is used for the main text. Recommended font size is 11 points. You can use phonetic symbols and special characters in your abstract. To make sure that readers can see the phonetic symbols in your document, all special symbols must be unicode.
- All figures and tables should be centered on the page. If they contain grey shades or colors, it should be checked that they print well on a high-quality non-colour laser printer.
The reviewing process will be anonymous. This means that for the submission the name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliation(s) must not be mentioned. Additionally, please refrain from using acknowledgements. Previous own work should be referred to in a way that the identity of the submitting author(s) is not compromised, i.e. it should be referred to in an impersonal way. In submitted own work, the authors can be referenced as anonymous (Anonymous, submitted). Please make sure that no author details appear in the document properties of the file.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 20-Nov-2011
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.