LINGUIST List 22.749|
Mon Feb 14 2011
Jobs: Hebrew/Ancient Hebrew; Language Acq: Teacher, eTeacherGroup LTD
Editor for this issue: Christy Bird
The LINGUIST List strongly encourages employers to engage in non-discriminatory hiring practices. We urge employers not to discriminate on the grounds of race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. However, we have no means of enforcing these standards.
Job seekers should pay special attention to language in ads regarding employment requirements and are encouraged to consult our international employment page at http://linguistlist.org/jobs/jobnet.html. This page has been set up so that people can report on the employment standards of various countries.
To post to LINGUIST, use our convenient web form at http://linguistlist.org/posttolinguist.cfm
1. Daniella Margalit ,
Hebrew/Ancient Hebrew; Language Acquisition: Teacher, eTeacherGroup LTD
Message 1: Hebrew/Ancient Hebrew; Language Acquisition: Teacher, eTeacherGroup LTD
From: Daniella Margalit <Teachers.jobseteacherGroup.com>
Subject: Hebrew/Ancient Hebrew; Language Acquisition: Teacher, eTeacherGroup LTD
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: eTeacherGroup LTD
Web Address: http://www.eteacherbiblical.com
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition
Required Language(s): Hebrew, Ancient (hbo)
eTeacher is looking for German, Spanish, Portuguese, French & English
speaking Biblical Hebrew teachers with high teaching abilities who are
willing to teach via video conference.
The program (URL above) is headed by Dr. Ohad Cohen of the Hebrew
University, an award winning teacher and scholar in the field of Biblical
Hebrew and eTeacher's Classical Hebrew Director.
- Teaching Biblical Hebrew in groups through the internet from home
- Each group meets once a week for 55 minutes
- Work is from home
- Part time position
- 2-3 academic years studying Biblical Hebrew
- BA in the following fields: Semitic Linguistics, Hebrew Language or
- Background in Jewish studies
- Native Portuguese/German/Spanish/French/English speaker or at a teaching
- MA in Bible studies - an advantage
- Experience in Hebrew teaching - an advantage
- ADSL internet connection
- Basic English/Hebrew speaking skills
* Please send your resume in English or Hebrew to the application email
* Please state position number: 5020
* Only suitable applications will be answered
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Email Address for Applications: Teachers.jobseteacherGroup.com
Web Address for Applications: http://eteachergroup.com/jobs/Biblical_teachers
Teacher Recruitment Manager, Daniella Margalit
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 14-Feb-2011
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.