LINGUIST List 22.802|
Thu Feb 17 2011
Calls: Russian, Applied Ling, Socioling, Translation/Spain
Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Enrique Quero Gervilla ,
1st International Conference on Russian Studies
Message 1: 1st International Conference on Russian Studies
From: Enrique Quero Gervilla <efquerougr.es>
Subject: 1st International Conference on Russian Studies
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 1st International Conference on Russian Studies
Date: 28-Jun-2011 - 30-Jun-2011
Location: Granada, Spain
Contact Person: Enrique Quero Gervilla
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.ugr.es/~feslava/congresorusogranada2011/index_english.html
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Sociolinguistics; Translation
Subject Language(s): Russian
Call Deadline: 15-Mar-2011
The Organizing Committee of the 1st International Conference on Russian Studies 'Language, World View and Text' is pleased to invite the scientific community to participate in same congress, which will take place at the University of Granada, Spain, on June 28-30, 2011.
The congress will consist of the following sections:
- Russian language, culture and world view.
- Russian literature in the international educational space.
- The Russian and Spanish languages: Comparative studies, translation and intercultural communication.
- Problems in text analysis and interpretation.
- Russian language within the context of European languages.
- Current problems in the teaching of Russian language and literature.
Working languages: Russian, Spanish, and English.
Call for Papers:
The following is required in order to participate in the congress:
- Send the registration form and an abstract in rtf format (see templates available on the website) in a single document as an attachment to the email address congr.rus.granada2011gmail.com. The name of the attachment has to consist of the section number, followed by an underscore and the author's surname (e.g. 2_jones.rtf) and will be identical with the subject of the email.
The deadline for sending the registration and the abstract will be March 15, 2011. Later applications will not be considered.
- After confirmation by the organizing committee, send the full text of your paper before April 15, 2011.
The participation fee of € 100 includes the following:
- Publication of the papers
- Admission to a flamenco concert
- Closing dinner
Accommodation and travel expenses will be borne by the participants.
Further details about payment terms, visa applications (if required) and rules for the publication of papers will be forwarded in a 2nd circular letter.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 17-Feb-2011
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.