LINGUIST List 23.2199|
Tue May 08 2012
Calls: Applied Ling/ International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Brent Miller
LINGUIST is pleased to announce an exciting service: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
From: Seyed Ali Rezvani Kalajahi <editorijalel.rg>
Subject: International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature (IJALEL)
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature (IJALEL)
Call Deadline: 07-Jun-2012
Call for Papers
International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature
ISSN 2200-3592 (Print), ISSN 2200-3452 (Online)
Vol. 1 No. 2
International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature (IJALEL) is a
peer-reviewed journal established in Australia. Authors are encouraged to
submit complete unpublished and original works which are not under review in
any other journal. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, the
following topic areas: Applied Linguistics, English Language Teaching, and
English Literature. The journal is published in both printed and online
versions. The online version is free access and downloadable.
The journal publishes research papers in the following fields;
- ELT Materials Development and Evaluation
- Syllabus Design and Curriculum Development
- Research on English Language Teaching/Learning
- English Language Testing and Assessment
- Discourse and Interlanguage Pragmatics
- Sociocultural Factors and English Education
- Secondary and Tertiary English Education
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- English Language Teacher Education
- English Globalization
- CLT and TBLT
- ESP and EAP
- Corpus linguistics
- English Literature & Any research paper related to the field of English
IJALEL is now indexed with and included in National Library of Australia,
EBSCOhost, CrossRef, Google Scholar, Copernicus, ProQuest, getCITED,
LINGUIST List, PKP Open Archives Harvester, Ulrichs, WorldCat, and OCLC.
Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with ISI, Scopus,
LOCKSS, Gale, ERIC, ERIH, OASPA, The Elektronische
Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB, and DOAJ.
IJALEL publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework,
analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical
notes, and book reviews.
- IJALEL is inviting papers for Vol. 1 No. 2 which is scheduled to be published
in June 2012.
- Send your manuscript to the editor at editorijalel.org
- For more information, visit the official website of the journal www.ijalel.org
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 08-May-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.