LINGUIST List 23.2509|
Tue May 29 2012
Calls: Applied Linguistics/Spain
Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee
LINGUIST is pleased to announce an exciting service: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
From: Technical Secretariat <iceri2012iated.org>
Subject: 5th International Conference of Education Research and Innovation
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 5th International Conference of Education Research and Innovation
Short Title: ICERI2012
Date: 19-Nov-2012 - 21-Nov-2012
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contact Person: Technical Secretariat
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.iceri2012.org/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Call Deadline: 19-Jul-2012
ICERI2012 (5th International Conference of Education Research and Innovation) will be held in Madrid (Spain) on 19, 20 and 21 November 2012.
It will be an international forum for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists to present their projects and discuss the latest innovations and results in the field of Education.
It will be an international forum to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation.
ICERI2012 will attract over 700 participants from more than 65 countries, making it a meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists from all cultures and continents. We invite those interested in applied linguistics and language teaching to contribute discussion on topics in the fields of education and collaborative research.
Call for Papers:
There will be 3 presentation modalities for authors: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is July 19, 2012. You can submit your abstracts at:
- Abstracts should only be submitted via online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is July 19, 2012.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please, avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: iceri2012iated.org.
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: July 19, 2012.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by September 3, 2012.
Two ISBN publications (ICERI2012 Abstracts CD and ICERI2012 CD Proceedings) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers that will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Research.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 29-May-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.