LINGUIST List 23.3397|
Tue Aug 14 2012
FYI: Festschrift in Honour of Dr. Lateef Olatunde Jimoh
Editor for this issue: Brent Miller
From: Ezekiel Bolaji <ezekielbolajigmail.com>
Subject: Festschrift in Honour of Dr. Lateef Olatunde Jimoh
E-mail this message to a friend
The Committee on a Festschrift in honour of Dr. Lateef Olatunde Jimoh welcomes papers that address the theme or any topics relating to 'Religious Education and National Development'.
Dr. Lateef Olatunde Jimoh is an Islamic Scholar of high repute who served in various capacities in the country as Director, Dean of School, Head of Department, educational facilitator, moderator and assessor to many tertiary institutions such as Universities, Colleges of Education and Monotechnics, and an evaluation expert in Islamic Studies to many national and international examining bodies.
Therefore, the subthemes include but are not limited to:
- Language in Religious Education and National Development
- Linguistics in Religious Education and National Development
- Private Religious Schools and National Development
- Girl-Child in Religion and National Development
- Religion, Security and National Development
- Religious Fundamentalism and National Development
- Family, Moral Education and National Development
- Religious Music and National Development
- Religious Mysticism and national Development
- Music in Religious Education and National Development
- Religion, politics and National Development
- Theatre and Drama in Religious Education and National Development
- Religion in Media and National Development
- All papers should be written in English.
- Each paper including the title, abstract, figures,tables and references must not exceed 15 pages.
- Each paper is to adhere strictly to the 6th edition of the American Psychological Association (APA) publication manual.
- Each paper must be accompanied by a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5, 000:00) or Thirty-Five Dollars ($35.00) as an initial publication fee to be paid to the account of Badiru, B. N at UBA Account Number- 2000932855.
Deadline for Submission: 24th of August 2012.
Publication Date: 1st of November 2012.
Papers must be sent electronically to the following addressees:
a. Femi Adedina,
b. Ezekiel Bolaji,
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 14-Aug-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.