LINGUIST List 23.3427|
Wed Aug 15 2012
Jobs: Dutch; Comp Ling; Phonetics: Computational Linguists, Lionbridge
Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox
From: Kati Särkkä <kati.sarkkalionbridge.com>
Subject: Dutch; Computational Linguistics; Phonetics: Computational Linguists, Lionbridge
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com
Job Rank: Computational Linguists
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Phonetics
Required Language(s): Dutch (nld)
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing
solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their
technology applications and Web content globally.
A key differentiator for Lionbridge is our global footprint, which enables us to
deliver superior service to customers through local contacts and resources.
We employ more than 4,200 specialists, including linguists, project
managers, engineers, subject matter experts, content developers, application
developers and quality assurance professionals, in 26 countries. We also
work with a network of 85,000 independent multilingual workers including
translators, interpreters, web raters and subject matter
experts across more than 100 countries.
For more information on our company and services, please see our web site.
We are looking for Computational Linguists/Linguists with expertise in
- Native language Dutch (Netherlands)
- Master's in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics with strong
background in Phonetics
- Experience in reviewing/annotating texts
- Experience in Language Technology, particularly in Speech Processing -
Either educational or work experience
- Experience in corpus/dictionary/terminology work
- Great attention to detail while working efficiently
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to work in a logical and
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time from home on freelancer basis
Please send your application, CV, and your hourly rate request to the
application email address listed as soon as possible. Please provide us
information about your availability within the application.
Note: If you fulfil the other criteria except the native language requirements,
feel free to send us an open application for our future project needs.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: jobs.tamperelionbridge.com
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 15-Aug-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.