LINGUIST List 23.3428|
Wed Aug 15 2012
FYI: Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, Berlin, Germany
Editor for this issue: Brent Miller
From: Elsa Thumerel <elsabilingualpeople.com>
Subject: Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, Berlin, Germany
E-mail this message to a friend
Make a date in your diary to visit The Bilingual People - Language Recruitment Fair, at the Marriott Hotel in Berlin on the 8th September 2012!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment. There is a huge demand for multilingual professionals in Germany and this event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region and across Europe face-to-face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Berlin and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a 'must-see' event!!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
Top Language Jobs
Van Caem Klerks Group
There will also be International Recruitment Agencies which will be looking to recruit language speakers all throughout Europe, such as:
CPL Language Recruitment
Reasons why you should attend:
- The fair showcases National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills, both for positions in Germany, and also throughout Europe.
- There will be a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
- You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
- Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
- Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
Tickets for this event are free. To claim your free ticket for this event please visit:
Contact Bilingual People at infobilingualpeople.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 15-Aug-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.