LINGUIST List 23.5319|
Tue Dec 18 2012
Calls: Historical Linguistics/Norway
Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee
From: Dag Trygve Truslew Haug <daghaugifikk.uio.no>
Subject: International Conference on Historical Linguistics
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: International Conference on Historical Linguistics
Short Title: ICHL21
Date: 05-Aug-2013 - 09-Aug-2013
Location: Oslo, Norway
Contact Person: Dag Trygve Truslew Haug
Meeting Email: ichl-osloifikk.uio.no
Web Site: http://www.hf.uio.no/ifikk/english/research/events/ichl2013/
Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics
Call Deadline: 01-Feb-2013
The International Conference on Historical Linguistics is held every second year under the auspices of the International Society of Historical Linguistics. The most recent conferences took place in Nijmegen, the Netherlands (2009) and Osaka, Japan (2011).
Call for Papers:
Abstracts of up to one page (pdf-format) should be submitted via our EasyChair page:
If you have problems using EasyChair, please contact us at ichl-osloifikk.uio.no.
Papers can now be submitted either to the general session or to one of the workshops:
- Amerindian Languages in Contact Situations: Spanish-American Perspectives
- Diachronic Corpora and Language Change
- New Insights into the Syntax and Semantics of Complementation
- Phonological Correlates of Language Change
- Reorganizing Grammatical Variation
- Secondary Grammaticalization and Other Later Stage Processes in Grammaticalization
- Substrate Languages in Northern Europe - Methodological Perspectives
See http://www.hf.uio.no/ifikk/english/research/events/ichl2013/workshops/ for a fuller description of the workshops.
The deadline for submissions to ICHL is 1 February 2013. We expect to send notifications by 1 April 2013.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 18-Dec-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.