LINGUIST List 24.1671|
Sun Apr 14 2013
Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Language Value (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Justin Petro
From: Mari Carmen Campoy Cubillo <campoyuji.es>
Subject: Applied Linguistics/ Language Value (Jrnl)
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Language Value
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Subject Language(s): English
Call Deadline: 30-Oct-2013
Language Value (ISSN 1989-7103) www.e-revistes.uji.es/languagevalue welcomes submissions of papers for our next issue:
Adapting to the CEFR in ELT: Evaluation and assessment of language competence
This issue will include original articles concerning different approaches to tackle the impact of CEFR in ELT. Special attention is paid to the evaluation and assessment of language competence in a higher education context. Proposals for contributions are welcome on the following topics:
- The relevance of developing a European framework for language evaluation
- The use and impact of evaluation and assessment results
- International assessment: comparing educational achievements across countries
- CEFR and placement tests in higher education
- Validity and reliability
- Online assessment
- Introduction of standards and assessing schemes in EAP and ESP
- Language assessment in the content subjects
- Assessment tools and assessment frameworks in higher education: general and context-based proposals
- Diagnostic feedback
- The role of multimodality in online assessment
- Research on formative and summative assessment on student learning and performance
Detailed proposals (500-1,000 words) for articles of c. 5,000-8,000 words, as well as any inquiries regarding the issue, should be sent by email to the journal address (lvalueuji.es). See the website of the journal for further information for authors (http://www.e-revistes.uji.es/languagevalue/information/authors).
This issue will also publish book and multimedia reviews relevant to its contents. Please contact the Editors if you wish to send a copy of a volume, refer to a website or other products to be reviewed in the journal.
The deadline for proposals is 30 June 2013, with delivery of completed articles by 30 October 2013. Authors will receive an email message acknowledging proposal reception in the following two weeks and will be notified about possible acceptance of the article in a maximum period of one month.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 14-Apr-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.