LINGUIST List 24.1913|
Thu May 02 2013
Confs: Text/Corpus Ling, Computational Ling, Lexicography/Spain
Editor for this issue: Anna Belew
From: Francisco Alonso Almeida <falonsodfm.ulpgc.es>
Subject: 6th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics
E-mail this message to a friend
6th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics
Short Title: CILC6
Date: 22-May-2014 - 24-May-2014
Location: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Contact: Francisco Alonso Almeida
Contact Email: < click here to access email >
Meeting URL: http://www.congresos.ulpgc.es/cilc6/
Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics; Lexicography; Text/Corpus Linguistics
The sixth edition of the International Conference on Corpus Linguistics organized by AELINCO, the Spanish Association of Corpus Linguistics is hosted this year by the Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The Conference will be held at the Edificio de Humanidades at the heart of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Gran Canaria, Spain) from 22 to 24 May 2014.
The Conference will include the following conference panels:
- Corpus design, compilation and types.
- Discourse, literary analysis and corpora.
- Corpus-based grammatical studies.
- Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography.
- Corpora, contrastive studies and translation.
- Corpus and linguistic variation.
- Corpus-based computational linguistics.
- Corpora, language acquisition and teaching.
- Special uses of corpus linguistics.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 02-May-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.